Thursday, May 23, 2013

The Art of Jes

I draw things!!
I draw things with pencils!
I also have a website where I charge people to draw whatever they want me to and then I send them that drawing. Isn't that neat? So now you're wondering, is she any good that she expects people to throw their hard-earned Paypal money at her? Well, maybe I am, maybe I'm not, you be the judge. And if you like what you see and you start thinking like one of those people who feel they have to have me draw their baby, pet cat, grandparents, a landscape or even a pile of cups and spoons, I can do that for you. Guaranteed.
Here are some examples of my work. But you can go to my website for more galleries and information on what needs to be done to get one of your own. Please note, not all prices are set in stone. ;)







Pricing for Commissioned Artwork
  • 5x7 of one subject $30.00 
  • Each additional subject for 5x7 $15.00
  • 8x10 of one subject $100.00 
  • 9x12 of one subject $175.00
  • 11x14 of one subject $200.00
  • 14x17 of one subject $300.00
  • Each additional subject for 8x10 and above $50.00 
  • Flat fee shipping for all sizes:
  • $10.00 USA
  • $15.00 Canada
  • Other International orders and shipping costs upon request
Go to The Art of Jes commission page for contact information and steps to obtaining a commission from me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment